Hayter Harrier 48VS
The Harrier® 48 rear roller rotary lawnmower is ideal for medium to large lawns. The rear roller on this powerful self-propelled machine, gives a superb striped finish to fine lawns and with the cutter blade raised, rougher areas can also be cut with ease.
Cutting width = 48cm
Comfortably walk at your own pace with a adjustable drive speed of 1.8 - 3.3mph and the split rear roller allows you to turn without marking turf once you've reach the lawn edge. Giving you a superb striped finish to your flat formal lawn.
The 48cm cutting width is ideal for medium (up to 500 square metres) formal gardens with minimal slopes.
Create perfectly sharp stripes with the integrated ribbed rear roller. For effortless mowing with great results.
Self-propelled. Let the lawnmower do all of the work so you can simply walk behind and steer.
Trim Side deck design means you can cut right to the edge – ideal for around borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls.
- Model: 475A
- Cutting Width: 48cm
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Single lever
- Cutting Height Settings: 7 from 13 – 60mm
- Deck Material: Cast Aluminium
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 650EXi
- Blade Brake Clutch: Yes
- Starter: Recoil
- Drive: Yes, Variable Speed (1.8 – 3.3mph)
- Ribbed Rear Roller: Yes, two piece
- Grass Bag Material: Fabric
- Grass Bag Capacity: 70L
- Soft-Grip Handle Bar: Yes
- Folding Handles: Yes (improved cable design)
- Wash Port: Yes
- Weight: Approx 51 kg
- Manufacturer Domestic Warranty: 5 Years - Terms and Conditions Apply including Annual Service by authorised Hayter Dealer