Hayter Harrier 41 VS
The variable speed Harrier 41 (375) is fitted with a Briggs & Stratton 625E Series petrol engine which uses 4-stroke oil. The 625 E produces a powerful 190 cc and has a gross torque of 8.5 and easy starting pull. The higher the torque rating the easier it will be to mow thicker, longer grass. E Series engines have reduced exhaust emissions.
The Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive VS 375A is a premium petrol mower boasting numerous features including self-propulsion, variable speed control and a deck wash attachment for easy cleaning. With a minimum cutting height of just 13mm and a steel roller, this could be the ideal mower for achieving a short, neat lawn with classic British stripes.
Compatible with Toro's Flex-Force Power System®. Simply remove the 60V battery and transfer it into one of the compatible Toro® 60V garden tools for complete ease and flexibility.
Self-propelled. Let the lawnmower do all of the work so you can simply walk behind and steer.
Set the power at the highest setting for event tougher conditions
Trim Side deck design means you can cut right to the edge – ideal for around borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls.
A two piece, ribbed rear roller provides superior traction, manoeuvrability and avoids turf markingwhen turning.
Aluminium cutter deck that is long-lasting and hard wearing.
Easy to use height-of-cut lever. Choose between seven different heights (13 - 60mm) for your desired grass length.
High performing cut and collection system uses Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology‡ to remove grass clippings once cut.
Easy-wash hose connector allows you to clean the underside of your Harrier® without getting your hands dirty.
High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
ReadyStart® technology ensures hassle free starting time after time.
Lifetime Deck Warranty† against any cracking or breaking of the aluminium deck during normal use.
Folding handlebars reduces the storage space needed.
- Model: Harrier 41 – Code HA 375
- Recommended Mowing Area: Small to medium lawn areas
- Cutting Width: 41cm (16 inch)
- Drive: Yes, Variable speed
- Rear Roller: Yes, ribbed two piece
- Starter: Recoil / Manual
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 625E
- Displacement: 190cc
- Fuel: Petrol
- Engine Oil: 4-stroke (0.6l bottle included)
- Height of Cut Adjustment: Single Point
- Height of Cut Settings: 7 from 13 – 60mm
- Deck Material: Cast Aluminium
- Grass Bag Capacity: 60L
- Folding Handlebars: Yes
- Soft Grip Handlebar: Yes
- Wash-Out Port: Yes
- Weight: 37kg
- Lifetime Crankshaft Warranty
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 5 year domestic (Terms Apply including Annual Service by an Approved Dealer)
- Warranties Apply to Original Purchaser. Refer to Owners Handbook for Full Terms & Conditions
- This is the new 2017 model which has replaced the HA413