Hayter Harrier 48 Pro
Hayter Harrier 48 Pro (479) has been updated for 2020. The Harrier 48 Pro 479B retains all the best features from the previous Pro model but now has many improvements including the copper infiltrated BBC top pulley, improved torque Honda engine and re-designed cutter blade . Pro models have features which are designed and suited to commercial grass cutting.
Model 479B Harrier PRO has been designed and engineered for the professional gardener and landscaper.
The machine has a large 19 inch / 48 cm cutting width which is ideal for 1-2 tennis court size lawns. The ground speed of the machine is fixed at 3.2 mph allowing a more productive day.
The Harrier 48 Pro (479) has a fixed speed drive powered by a Honda GCVX170 engine. The aluminium cutter deck has a 48cm cutting width with single lever height of cut adjustment. The 7 height settings allow for the best cut and finish in all working conditions.
The additional bearing mounting support has been improved for added protection against horizontal impact and impacts on the corners of the roller.
- Model: 479B
- Cutting Width: 48cm
- Engine: Honda GCVX170 with improved 11.1 Nm torque
- Choke: Manual
- Starter: Recoil
- Drive: Yes, fixed speed (3.0mph)
- Blade Brake Clutch: Yes
- Rear Roller: Two piece steel
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Single lever
- Cutting Height Adjustments: 7 from 13 – 60mm
- Collector Capacity: 70 litres
- Collector Material: Fabric
- Lifetime Crankshaft Warranty
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 year domestic and 2 year commercial. Terms and Conditions apply including annual service by an authorised dealer
- All warranties apply to the original purchaser only
- Machine Weight (Dry): 46kg
- Machine Dimensions LxWxH : 1485 x 507 x 1080 mm