Honda HRX537 HZ Lawn Mower
Advanced technology for your lawn
These latest Euro 5-compliant four-stroke engines provide class-leading power and torque, with improved fuel efficiency and easy starting even after winter storage.
The reduction in parts and the engine redesign has this lawnmower up to 2kg lighter than its predecessor. These changes have resulted in increased power, fuel efficiency, reliability and manoeuvrability.
- Cutter Deck Size: 21" / 53cm
- Garden Size: Large. Suitable for lawns up to 1,800m² (> 2 tennis courts)
- Deck Type: Xenoy - This deck type is made of very strong, durable polymer materials, which are highly resistant to UV, corrosion and dents
- Transmission: Variable Hydrostatic Drive - This lawnmower's speed is adjusted by a lever on the upper handle and gives you smooth, stepless speed control
- Rear Roller: Not available
- Rotostop: Yes - On this model you are able to stop the blades but leave the engine running
- Mulching: Versamow Variable - You can chose whether you want to collect the grass cuttings into the bag, finely shred them onto the lawn or a combination of both
- Electric Start: This lawnmower is fitted with an electric key start ignition in addition to the standard recoil pull-start
Driving Speed (Meters Per Second) 0-1.61 Cutter deck material Xenoy® Blade Brake Control Roto-stop® Mulching system Variable Select Drive Cutting Height Positions 7 Grass bag capacity (litres) 88 Noise value (dB(A)) 98 Additional Features Electric Start Garden size Large Garden (> 2 tennis courts)
Dimensions length (mm) 1665 Dimensions width (mm) 588 Dimensions height (mm) 1122 Dry weight (kgs) 48.3
Cutter deck size (cm) 53 Cutting heights (mm) 19-101
Engine OHC 4-stroke Engine Displacement (cc) 202 Engine Model GCV202 Engine Rated Power (kW/rpm) 4.2/3600 Fuel Tank Capacity (L) 0.95 Engine Oil Capacity (L) 0.55 Drive Hydrostatic