Honda HRX476 HY Lawn Mower
Advanced technology for your lawn
These latest Euro 5-compliant four-stroke engines provide class-leading power and torque, with improved fuel efficiency and easy starting even after winter storage.
The reduction in parts and the engine redesign has this lawnmower up to 2kg lighter than its predecessor. These changes have resulted in increased power, fuel efficiency, reliability and manoeuvrability.
- Cutter Deck Size: 19" / 47cm
- Garden Size: Medium - Suitable for lawns up to 1,200m² (1-2 tennis courts)
- Deck Type: Polystrong - This deck type is made of very strong, durable polymer materials, which are highly resistant to UV, corrosion and dents
- Transmission: Variable Hydrostatic Drive - This lawnmower's speed is adjusted by a lever on the upper handle and gives you smooth, stepless speed control
- Rear Roller: Not available
- Rotostop: Yes - On this model you are able to stop the blades but leave the engine running
- Mulching: Versamow Variable - You can chose whether you want to collect the grass cuttings into the bag, finely shred them onto the lawn or a combination of both
- Electric Start: Not available
Driving Speed (Meters Per Second) 0-1.4 Cutter deck material Polystrong® Blade Brake Control Roto-stop® Mulching system Variable Select Drive Cutting Height Positions 7 Grass bag capacity (litres) 69 Noise value (dB(A)) 94 Garden size Medium to large (> 1 tennis court)
Dimensions length (mm) 1445 Dimensions width (mm) 497 Dimensions height (mm) 1035 Dry weight (kgs) 44
Cutter deck size (cm) 47 Cutting heights (mm) 25-79
Engine OHC 4-stroke Engine Displacement (cc) 167 Engine Model GCVX170 Engine Rated Power (kW/rpm) 3.6/3.600 Fuel Tank Capacity (L) 0.95 Engine Oil Capacity (L) 0.55 Drive Hydrostatic