Husqvarna R 419TSX AWD Rider (exl deck)
The 400 series R 419TsX AWD rider is a high performance compact ride-on lawnmower, designed for demanding part-time use, on larger lawns including country estates and grounds maintenance all year round.
Please note: this listing is for the ride-on machine only, a cutting deck is required and must be purchased separately.
A high performance ride-on mower for demanding part-time use
The 400 series R 419TsX AWD rider is a high performance compact ride-on lawnmower, designed for demanding part-time use, on larger lawns including country estates and grounds maintenance all year round. Choose from a 103 cm or a 112 cm Combi deck (sold separately) which provides both Husqvarna's BioClip mulching function as well as rear ejection cutting methods.
A versatile rider with a multitude of optional attachments
This mower is a highly versatile machine due to the number of attachments available, and its XChange drive-in-drive-out changing method; the unique quick coupling allows decks and attachments to be changed quickly and easily without the need for tools. The total time taken is just under a minute. Hydraulic equipment lift improves performance and allows for greater precision and control.
Superb performance no matter the mowing conditions
This models boasts a Briggs & Stratton 656 cm3 11.8 kW engine for a reliable performance every time. The all-wheel drive (AWD) along with the power-assisted steering ensures a confident performance, especially when mowing uneven, wet, and hilly areas. The R 419TsX AWD is an extremely manoeuvrable mower with a front-mounted cutting deck and a small uncut circle of 70 cm, making it ideal for use in tighter, compact spaces too. The cutting height can be easily adjustable between 25 mm and 75 mm to suit. Speed and direction is easily controlled with pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission, with separate pedals for forward and reverse.
It's easy and comfortable to operate
The intuitive HMI display visually communicates real-time data to the user, including warnings. All controls including cutting height adjustment are within easy reach of the users seat. Dual LED headlights provide visibility in darker conditions for safer working. A premium-quality adjustable and foldable seat ensures optimised operator position, with the steering column also adjustable. Double 12 V socket outlets make it possible to charge electronic equipment including power tool batteries, mobiles phones etc.
Keep up to date with your rider with Husqvarna Connect
Connect the R 419TsX AWD rider to the Husqvarna Connect app, available on any smart device from the App Store or Google Play, for helpful tips, maintenance recommendations, and access to the user manual. Connected via Bluetooth, the app also provides information on run time, charging status, and service needs.
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton, professional series V-twin
- Net power at preset rpm energy: 11.8 kW
- Net power at preset rpm: 2900 rpm
- Cylinder displacement: 656 cm3
- Cylinders: 2
- Fuel type: petrol
- Fuel tank volume: 17 Litre
- Exhaust emissions: 830 g/kWh
- Battery type: Lead-Acid
- Battery capacity: 24 Ah
- Battery pack weight: 15.432 lbs
- Cutting width: 103 / 112 cm
- Uncut circle: 70 cm
- Cutting height: 25 - 75 mm
- Blade engagement: electromagnetic clutch
- Weight: 304 kg
- Tyre dimensions front/back: 200/65-8 / 200/65-8
- Wheelbase: 95.8 cm
- Ground clearance: 110 mm
- Base machine length: 206.6 cm
- Base machine width: 96.4 cm
- Base machine height: 117.8 cm
- Gross weight towed: 150 kg
- Transmission type: hydrostatic AWD
- Maximum forward speed: 9 km/h
- Maximum reverse speed: 7 km/h
- Sound pressure at operators ear: 85 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 99 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed: 110 dB(A)
- Vibration level, steering wheel: 2.35 m/s2
- Vibration level, seat: 0.17 m/s2
- Hour meter type: digital
- Seat material: vinyl
- Parking brake: disc