Husqvarna R 214TC Lawn tractor (inc deck)
A flexible and powerful Rider with a high-torque twin-cylinder engine and factory-mounted, 94cm Combi cutting deck, offering first-class BioClip® (mulching) and rear ejection cutting.
A powerful rider that can tackle tough mowing jobs with a fine finish.
Easy to use courtesy of clever design and hydrostatic transmission, this model also comes complete with a 94 cm wide deck.
An impressive V-Twin engine
The R 214TC has a Briggs & Stratton Intek 656cc V-Twin engine on board, giving powerful performance for working on challenging tasks. Backing this up is the supplied 94 cm cutter deck, which features BioClip or mulching cutting options, as well as the standard rear discharge mode. Thanks to the easily accessible controls, cutting height and service points, the R 214TC is a pleasure to work with.
Articulated steering for impressive manoeuvrability
With rear wheels able to swing under the machine courtesy of its unique, articulated steering, this Rider enjoys the minimum turning radius possible at full lock so that you can easily avoid obstacles and ensure that more of your lawn is cut in one go.
Simple & easy to work with
Forward and reverse direction as well as your speed is controlled effortlessly with hydrostatic foot pedals. This allows you to work for longer without getting tired and to cover more ground, more easily. Thanks to a low centre of gravity, excellent safety features and high traction, the R 214TC is easy to control without issue. Key turn ignition and automatic blade engagement also help keep things simple.
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton
- Net power at preset rpm: 3100 rpm
- Cylinder displacement: 656 cm3
- Cylinders: 2
- Fuel type: petrol
- Fuel tank volume: 12 Litre
- Exhaust emissions: 830 g/kWh
- Cutting width: 94 cm
- Uncut circle: 30 cm
- Cutting height: 25 - 75 mm
- Blades: 3
- Maximum forward speed: 9.5 km/h
- Maximum reverse speed: 9.5 km/h
- Sound pressure level: 83 dB(A)
- Sound power level measured: 97 dB(A)
- Sound power level guaranteed: 98 dB(A)
- Vibration level steering wheel: 2.5 m/s2
- Vibration level seat: 0.7 m/s2
- Tyre dimensions front/rear: 170/60-8 / 170/60-8
- Wheelbase: 88.7 cm
- Ground clearance: 105 mm
- Base machine length: 223 cm
- Base machine width: 100 cm
- Base machine height: 107 cm
- Weight: 244 kg
- Gross weight towed: 110 kg