Husqvarna LC247 SP Lawnmower
Self-propelled and featuring auto-choke for enhanced ease of use, this comfortable walk behind lawnmower with composite chassis offers excellent cutting performance,
Self-propelled and featuring auto-choke for enhanced ease of use, this comfortable walk behind lawnmower with composite chassis offers excellent cutting performance, combining traditional mowing with the benefits of modern materials, design and technology.
Briggs & Stratton
Durable and light chassis, designed for best collection performance.
Easy adjustable handle bar
Quick and easy adjustment of the handle in two different heights.
Easy adjust cutting height
A well balanced one hand grip makes adjustment of cutting height extra easy and convenient.
Dust blocker bag
A collect bag designed to keep dust into the bag, preventing it from blowing in the operators face.
- Cutting methods: Collection/Rear discharge
- BioClip® kit: Available as accessory
- Cutting width: 47
- Cutting height steps: 6
- Cutting height adjustment: Central
- Cutting height max: 75
- Cutting height min: 20
- Wheel size, Front: 170
- Wheel size, Rear: 210
- Weight: 29
- Drive wheels: Rear
- Speed: 4
- Drive system: Self-propelled
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: 575EX
- Cylinder displacement: 140
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 0.8
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 2.1
- Net power at preset rpm: 2900
- Collector type: Fabric with dust blocker
- Collector volume: 55
- Handle type: Ergonomic
- Handle height adjustment: 2 Step
- Wheel bearing, front/rear: Yes/Yes
- Foldable handlebar: Yes
- Water hose connection: No
- Soft grip: Yes
- Cutting deck material: Composite
- Rims, material: Plastic
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 96