Honda UMK450 XE Brushcutter
Powerful and Reliable UMK450XE Brushcutter
The efficient GX50 47,9 cc 4-stroke OHC engine reaches a net power of 1.47/7,000 kW/rpm, making your outdoor work more efficient. Features a lower fuel consumption with the added benefit of high torque.
There is a large fuel tank capacity of 0.63 litres, and an engine oil capacity of 0.13 litres, ensuring you can get more work done in one go. The durable nylon blade gives a superb cut, featuring a heavy duty transmission head.
Comfort is at the heart of the design with the double shoulder extra comfort strap, bent shaft and bike handle, making your work more enjoyable. Easy to start and lightweight this brushcutter includes an an anti vibration system, making this machine user-friendly.
- Engine: 4-stroke OHC
- Engine displacement (cc): 47,9
- Engine model: GX50
- Engine net power (kW/rpm): 1.47/7,000
- Fuel tank capacirty (litres): 0.63
- Engine oil capacity (litres): 0.13
- Tranmission type: low vibration centrifugal clutch
- Shaft type: bent
- Handle: bike type
- Grass cutter attachments- tap and go nylon head: yes
- Grass cutter attachments- 3 tooth blade: yes
- Hedgetrimmer attachment: no
- Pruner attachment: no
- Optional attachments: 4 tooth blade and saw blade
- Harness: double shoulder extra comfort
- Noise dB(A): 108
- Dimensions (L x W x H (mm)): 1,820 x 671 x 590
- Dry weight (kg): 9
- Additional feature: anti-vibration/ heavy duty transmission head