Honda UMK450 LE Brushcutter
Powerful and Efficient UMK450LE Brushcutter
The efficient GX50 47,9 cc 4-stroke OHC engine reaches a net power of 1.47/7,000 kW/rpm, making your outdoor work more efficient. Features a lower fuel consumption with the added benefit of high torque.
There is a large fuel tank capacity of 0.63 litres, and an engine oil capacity of 0.13 litres, ensuring you can get more work done in one go. The durable nylon blade gives a superb cut, featuring a heavy duty transmission head.
Comfort is at the heart of the design with the double shoulder extra comfort strap and D-loop handle, making your work more enjoyable. Easy to start and lightweight this brushcutter is user-friendly..
- Engine: 4-stroke OHC
- Engine displacement (cc): 47,9
- Engine model: GX50
- Engine net power (kW/rpm): 1.47/7,000
- Fuel tank capacirty (litres): 0.63
- Engine oil capacity (litres): 0.13
- Tranmission type: low vibration centrifugal clutch
- Shaft type: straight
- Handle: d-loop
- Grass cutter attachments- tap and go nylon head: yes
- Grass cutter attachments- 3 tooth blade: yes
- Hedgetrimmer attachment: optional
- Pruner attachment: optional
- Optional attachments: 4 tooth blade
- Harness: double shoulder extra comfort
- Noise dB(A): 108
- Dimensions (L x W x H (mm)): 1,851 x 384 x 262
- Dry weight (kg): 7.8
- Additional feature: heavy duty transmission head