Hayter Harrier 56 BBC VS
The Harrier® 56 is our largest pedestrian rear roller rotary lawnmower with the widest rear roller in its class. Featuring an impressive 53cm (21") stripe with a 56cm (22") cutting width, refined self-propelled engineering and beautifully balanced manoeuvrability, it lightens the workload to deliver impressive stripes on large lawns.
As above with the addition of a BBC that stops the blade while keeping the engine running, this makes emptying the grassbag quicker, and allows the use of auto-drive to move to another lawn area without scattering clippings everywhere. 70 Litre Grassbag. Product weight (net): 53.8kg
- Crank-Safe BBC System: The blade brake clutch stops the blade without having to turn the engine off reducing the time spent emptying the grass bag
- The Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology adjusts the forward pitch angle of the deck as the height of cut is raised or lowered. This increases the airflow in more difficult mowing conditions (longer grass) ensuring superior performance at each cut.
- Trim Side lets the user mow right up to the edge of the lawn. The right hand wheel, cutting blade and rear roller are all positioned in-line. This is ideal for mowing around borders or retaining walls.
- A wash port has been integrated into the deck so it can be cleaned off quickly and easily after each use. Cleaning the deck keeping it free of grass will help to prolong the life of the machine.
- Two piece ribbed rear roller with improved differential and drive method.
- Sens-a-Speed™ ground drive control system
Auto Drive With Variable Speed & Blade Brake Clutch
Briggs & Stratton® 850E Series™
Guaranteed To Start
Crank-Safe Blade Brake
Forward Speed (MPH)
0 to 2.9mph
Sens - A Speed
Height of Cut
13mm - 60mm
Grass Bag Capacity
Rear Roller Type/
Split / reinforced polymer roller
Easy Wash™ Wash Post
Folding Handle bar
Fuel Tank Capacity
Lifetime Cutter Deck Warranty*