Cub Cadet LT1 NR76 Rear Collect
- Cub Cadet’s LT1 NR76 has a 30 inch cutting width, a Direct Collect system to transport clippings swiftly into the collector and minimise blockages to maintain the machine’s impressive efficiency, as well as transmatic drive to ensure in a fantastic finish.
Another innovation is the integral flip-down rear discharge chute that automatically drops into place when the grass box is removed. Also worth noting is the tight turning radius of 46cm/18", which is considerably smaller than most garden tractors this size and the step-through chassis design, allowing safe, easy mounting and dismounting. The integral tow bar enables the use of all towed lawn tractor attachments, each one designed to make your investment in this Force Series garden tractor work harder for you. The tractor's grass box is easily emptied from the driver's seat or alternatively lifts off to empty and holds an impressive 200 litres of grass.
The Cub Cadet LT1 NR76 rear discharge lawn tractor is ideal for cutting areas between three quarters to one and a half acres of grass.
Cub Cadet’s LT1 NR76 has a 30 inch cutting width, a Direct Collect system to transport clippings swiftly into the collector and minimise blockages to maintain the machine’s impressive efficiency, as well as transmatic drive to ensure in a fantastic finish.
Transmatic drive for high performance and mobility
Transmatic drive, a central component of the machine, is both reliable and efficient, making it easy to operate and smooth to drive. Exceptionally responsive handling produces an impressive finish. The size of the machine with its wide cutting deck as as well as is powerful engine means the LT1 NR76 is both faster and more efficient saving the time and effort of using smaller machines.
Narrow turning radius for a superb finish
The LT1 NR76 with its narrow 18 inch turning radius is great for navigating around obstacles like shrubs and garden paths helping to ensure you achieve your ideal finish making it easier to mow those hard to reach areas.
The Direct Collect system collects grass and debris into the large capacity collector to minimise blockages from wet clippings and transport clippings into the collector. This can be used regardless of the weather and consistently delivers a great cut and finish.
- Engine: Cub Cadet OHV
- Engine Displacement (cm3): 420
- Rated Power (kW/min-1): 7.0 / 2,500
- Cylinders: Single
- Fuel Tank Capacity (l): 3.8
- Lubrication: Fully pressurised with spin on oil filter
- Transmission: Transmatic
- Speed (Max): 7 (f/r), shift-on-the-go
- Control: Foot pedal control
- Mowing Area (m2/h): 2,500 m²/h
- Cutting Width / Cutting Height: 76 cm (30") / 30 - 95 mm
- Cutting Options: 3 in 1 Option
- Number of Blades: 1
- Deck Engagement: Manual lever control
- Deck Height Positions: 5
- Grass Bag Capacity (l) 200
- Bag Lever / Hardtop: – / –
- Bag Full Indicator: – / Standard
- Grass Bag Capacity (l): 200
- Front Axle: Steel
- Front Bumper: Accessory available (OEM-196A603)
- Turning Radius (cm): 46cm (30")
- Wheels (Front/Rear): 13 x 5 / 18 x 6.5
- Wheel Bearings: Sleeve bearings
- Easy Entry Frame: Standard
- Battery: 12 V heavy-duty 275 cold crank amp
- Headlights: Standard
- Safety Systems: Neutral start, operator presence, brake pedal lock, RevTEK reverse mowing technology
- Seat Type: Medium Back
- Seat Adjustment: Screw
- Steering Wheel: Comfort
- Mow in Reverse: Standard
- Battery Charger: Accessory available (196-967-678)
- Noise Values: 88 / 98 / 100
- Vibration Value Body (K-factor) (m/s2): 1 / 0.5
- Virbration Value Hand-arm (K-factor) (m/s2): 5 / 1.5
- Dimensions (L / W / H) (cm): 225 / 91 / 103
- Weight Net (kg): 150